Make a donation
BOSP Would Love Your Support!
BOSP is almost entirely self-funded and is constantly researching and applying for grants, in order to keep the prices of sessions as low as possible for parents and carers. BOSP, however, relies on donations and fundraising to cover the remainder of the costs. So any help you are able to give is much appreciated.
- £5 could buy sensory art materials to offer a safe form of expression and communication
- £10 could buy a shape sorter or stacking toy to improve dexterity and assist with cognitive therapy
- £25 could enable one child to attend a three hour play session supported by BOSP staff to develop social skills through targeted play activities
- £35 could enable an hour of one-to-one support for one child at our fully inclusive Saturday or Holiday Club to learn and play, whilst their family enjoys much-needed respite
- £40 could enable a parent carer and/or their family to receive one hour of counselling support
- £100 - £120 could enable one young person to attend a full day session as part of our Skills for Life programme to build confidence, independence and social skills
You can donate to us online via Givey.
Givey is an organisation that provide online donations for charities with 100% of the donation going to the charity. You can find our donation page here.
Donate by Bank Transfer
You can make a one-off donation directly into our bank account using your internet banking service. Our bank details are:
Account Number: 51481215
Bank Sort Code: 40-10-27
Name of Account: BOSP Brighter Opportunities for Special People
Bank Details: HSBC, 109 High Street, Billericay, CM12 9NN
Donate by Post
Please make your cheque payable to BOSP and send, along with your name and contact details so that we can let you know when we receive it and say thank you.
Donations can be sent to: BOSP, Wat Tyler Country Park, Pitsea Hall Lane, Pitsea, Essex, SS16 4UH
Donate in Person
Supporters are welcome to visit The BOSP Office to make a donation in person. No appointment necessary but we recommend that you call first to make sure someone will be in the office.
Donate by Standing Order
You can make a regular donation by standing order by completing the form below. Please hand your completed form into The BOSP Office or email to [email protected] . Alternatively, you can send to: Community Fundraiser, The BOSP Office, Wat Tyler Country Park, Pitsea Hall Lane, Pitsea, Essex, SS16 4UH
Gift Aid It!
When you make a donation to BOSP we can reclaim 25p on every £1 you donate, at no extra cost to you!
Please complete the Gift Aid Declaration form below. Thanks for your support!